Sunday 20 September 2009

More Holograms!! OMG!!! <:o

This, I find mind blowing... Just a while ago I thought project natal was awesome and that holograms were decades away, and these Korean dudes blow it all up. I don't really know how this could be of much practical. I fear we'd use this type of technology to further isolate ourselves from society. However, if you take this technology, give it a pretty impressive Artificial Intelligence motivated opponents and map the entire planet, I believe it would be possible to create the closest thing to a harmless and efficient battle simulator to train soldiers for missions. Imagine the possibilities... (just like the Danger Room for the X-Men, but without Wolverine. Oh well the world is not perfect. Oh! with the right technology, it would even be possible to give us lightsaber duels! lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment