Wednesday 10 November 2010

No more EU musings

I have recently realised that my posts have become overwhelmingly EU oriented. Although an obvious function of my interests this is a pity, as it has effectively led me astray from the stated intent of this blog. As such, and in order to bring this blog back to its original scope, I have decided to move all of my exclusively EU and € musings to a new blog.

Place du Luxembourg, will be exclusively focused on European affairs, mostly on the politics and economics, but also, on occasion, on foreign relations and defence. I've decided to call it that, in honour of the square in front of the European Parliament Building in Brussels famous as an after work hang out for EU civil servants. Please drop by if you want to continue following as I cover the most recent developments.

Anyway, hopefully this will herald a golden era of appropriate contribution to this blog!



No comments:

Post a Comment